Thursday, February 19, 2004

May the Good Lord deliver me

So on March Break I am taking my family to my parent's house. Originally I planned on staying for a week, Chris coming back to get me the following weekend.
I have NOW revised the plan, being recently reminded of how much of a BIATCH my mother can be! So I think instead of a Friday too following Sunday type thing, we will do a Friday till Tuesday type thing.
Because I mean really. My mother will get sick of me and my children by then. Claiming I am taking advantage of them or some such horseshit.
Plus I have my sister's husband-ish person to deal with.
He is lower than pond scum. So I will easily have offended him by then (god willing).

Anyway...ran 9k lastnight...felt AWESOME of course.
Next week is the last week of our clinic. 10k!

And dinner our to celebrate

HUZZAH!