Monday, May 17, 2004

Hmmm no title.

We watched Scar Face lastnight. For me it was the first time I had seen it in at least 15 years. Also it is the first time I had ever seen it sober. I don't know about you guys, but when I was in highschool we had a Scar Face drinking game. Yup, I grew up in a small town and we had drinking games for everything.
Anyway for this particular game you took a shot or a gulp of your beer everytime Tony Montana (Pacino) said the work "fuck".
Ok, he says it like 160 times in the movie, soooooo let's just say the ending was kind of a surprise for me last night. Tony dies? WTF?
Yeah.

LOVE Pacino...I love young Pacino more than old Pacino. Cause now he's old and has bad hair plugs and thinks he can still play a 20 yr old. And I mean really, doesn't he get sick of playing a gangster or bad cop? Holy crap! Branch out already!
Not that he plays those things badly or anything....just sayin.

Ran tonight...great shins!
I was tuckered though...need to eat more during the day or something.

I am tuckered now too.
Which feels awesome.
Legs are feeling heavy. I love that.

I wonder how Zoot's workouts are going? Like she NEEDS to work out! Geesh!