Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Pamalamdingdong On Guilt

Man.
I totally wimped out of my run lastnight. We were supposed to run in Ancaster to check out the race route. But it was THUNDERING and LIGHTENING! And I think that running in that is just plain asking for it.
So I bailed on running and ate potatoe salad (and beet salad but you guys don't want to know about that newfie concoction).
We watched a movie...Timeline...SNORE! I made if through about a quarter. That blonde guy makes me want to peel my eyeballs out with a spoon. He is a worse actor than Keanu Reeves a title I do not bestow lightly.
Then we watch Love Actually...hubby LOVES Romantic Comedies. Not bad...I am NOT a Hugh Grant fan, he is a little soggy and girly for me. But it as enjoyable.

So because of the attempt to watch 2 movies on a school night, we were up late. We hit the sack shortly after 12.
Shortly after 3am Noah got up.
Chris went into rock him and I immediately fell back to sleep.
I woke up at 3:30 no Chris
3:45 no Chris
4:00 NO Chris
Shortly after 4 I heard Chris take Noah downstairs to play. He didn't wake me. I didn't voluntarily get up.
He came in 5:00am to tell me Noah was finally back in bed and that he would lay down on the couch till 6 or 7 and then go to work.

Well...the neighbours dog howled from 6am until about 10 minutes ago. Chris got NO sleep and has to work all day.
I got mediocre sleep and can laze around at home all day.
How rude am I?
I should've gotten up with Noah and let Chris go back to bed.
In my own defense Chris functions FAR better than I with no sleep and is rarely crabby as a result. I on the other hand am a complete moronic bitch that would seriously be considering divorce by the end of the day over the smallest of small issues.

Right now I hear Noah...he is going to be torture today. So maybe it's best that the one that stays home got the most sleep.

p.s. Did you know that Gary Oldman is in the Harry Potter movie? HOW FABULOUS IS THAT? I LOVE HIM!