Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Ok....I give

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Pam
-- Birth date: 1972
-- Birthplace: Mining Town in Northern Ontario
-- Current Location: Southern Ontario
-- Eye Color: sometimes blue,sometimes grey,sometimes green.
-- Hair Color: right now...light brown with blonde highlights
-- Height: 4'9" (don't laugh)
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Irish,British. (ok..newfie)
-- The shoes you wore today: tevas
-- Your weakness: chocolate
-- Your fears: heights and getting REALLY fat
-- Your perfect pizza: double cheese...SAUCE!....pepperoni and pineapple
--Goal you'd like to achieve: half maraton in the fall

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: “yeah”
-- Your first waking thoughts: "Is Chris still home?"
-- Your best physical feature: Size. hmm...a toughie. my eyebrows
-- Your most missed memory: Get back to you on that one

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi Twist
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Subway
-- Single or group dates: group (we have two kids single is NOT an option)
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE
-- Cappuccino or coffee: tea

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: for 10 yrs, I quit 5 years ago. Cold turkey
-- Cuss: Fuck yeah!
-- Sing: CONSTANTLY much to my family's chagrin!
-- Take a shower everyday: Yes sometimes TWICE! OOOOOH!
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes, I flippin HOPE SO! We've been together for 10 frickin years!
-- Want to go to college: Been there...and who knows might do it again.
-- Liked high school: oh yes...a little TOO much.
-- Want to get married: DONE!
-- Believe in yourself: next!
-- Get motion sickness: No
-- Think you're attractive: meh..I guess, though I think I peaked around 25.
-- Think you're a health freak: FAR FROM IT. Trying to be healtier though
-- Get along with your parent(s): yes- ish
-- Like thunderstorms: Yes and sometimes no
-- Play an instrument: Does the recorder count? Cause i can play a WICKED Marry had a Little Lamb

LAYER SIX: In the past months...-- Drank alcohol: Oh lord Yes
-- Smoked: No
-- Done a drug: No
-- Made Out: hello? MARRIED!
-- Gone on a date: yes.
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: yes.....
-- Eaten sushi: blech!
-- Been on stage: ha..no
-- Been dumped: No.
-- Gone skating: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: Yes
-- Dyed your hair: yes
-- Stolen Anything: yes (it was brownie from my husband)

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: yes (I told you I enjoyed highschool)
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh lord Yes.
-- Been caught "doing something": I don't get it. So I'm gonna say no
-- Been called a tease: No
-- Gotten beaten up: No
-- Shoplifted: I'm going to say no to this
-- Changed who you were to fit in: nah
.
LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: I am married.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 2 kids. Brendan and Noah
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: No wedding..just living in sin for eternity.
-- How do you want to die: ick! I refuse to answer that question.
-- Where you want to go to college: Since I'm not 17 I am going to skip this.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: young
-- What country would you most like to visit: Germany (hubby is german)

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: HA...again with the highschool years...yeah...lets jsut say...more than a few
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 1.
-- Number of CDs that I own: 30-40.
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 3
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: uh...none?
-- Number of scars on my body: A few.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 6