Friday, June 11, 2004

Shut up and Run

So I shut up and ran last night. It was a quick 35-45 minute run. I don't have a clue how long it was cause I had to get home and get ready to go to my stained glass course.
But it felt good.
I was alone and I don't really like running alone. Well I don't mind if after the first wretched 2 or 3 km then I am fine and think about things other than just how much running sucks sometimes.

I feel a little more sane today and a little less manic. I swear not running makes me mental (ok well more mental than usual).

My parents arrive tomorrow. They are driving about 8hrs to get here from Northern Ontario. They are only staying till Tuesday so they should be able to escape unscathed. Any longer and that would be touch and go.

I STILL have sooo much work to do. I hate cleaning. And impending company always stresses me out, which I inevitably take out on my family. This morning I was grumpy with Breadman and C and I didn't tell either of them I loved them before they left for the day. I forgot. It wasn't intentional and I am sure C is OVER it. But I hope Breadman is too and it didn't stick in his mind at school.

Well I have far to much work to do (read: blogs to read before C comes home and catches me sitting on my arse) and should get it done.