Thursday, August 05, 2004

Do Americans know anything about Canadian politics?
No. Why would they? I mean most of them don't know we can our "leader" Prime Minister.
Not to mention his real name.

WHY THEN? Is our news bombarded with American election stuff?

I mean really? Does the world know that we recently had an election in Canada? No. why? Cause who else, other than (most) Canadians CARES? NO ONE!

I mean, I have nothing against our red white and blue neighbours but COME ON, I don't really care about their elections. Sure I understand they are a world "power" and once they've elected a new Prime minister..er I mean President by all means let's us all know. But I don't care the Bush and Kerry were campaigning the in the same town yesterday. See? This is too much information. I don't need to know this.

bah!

When's it over?