Friday, August 27, 2004

Shamelessly stolen from Sweety

Your name spelled backwards.Map that's why Zoot loves me so much.

Where were your parents born? >Newfoundlandshut up!

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? uhhh virus pattern updates probably... or email!
What’s your favorite restaurant? hmmm East Side Mario's? or the old old hotel restaurant down town here
Last time you swam in a pool? August long weekend of this year!
Have you ever been in a school play? The Grinch Stole Christman
How many kids do you want? Two....got em
Type of music you dislike most? rap/hip hop (if there is a difference)
Are you registered to vote? yes
Do you have cable? no
Have you ever ridden on a moped? I don't think so
Ever prank call anybody? OH Yes
Ever get a parking ticket? no
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? GOOD LORD NO!
Farthest place you ever traveled. ummm Florida or Yellowknife I don't know which ones further
Do you have a garden? Yes! I have several flower gardens in my fronts and side yard. My back yard is all about the kids though
What’s your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes AND also For Better or For Worse
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yeah I do.
Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning and often at night as well
Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? The People I Know
Favorite pizza topping? onion and pineapple
Chips or popcorn? Chips popcorn chips..er....both please
What color lipstick do you usually wear? mostly lipgloss these days, otherwise the little one has lip prints all over him
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? well...no
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? ha ha ha ha.
Orange Juice or apple? Orange juice meh.
Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? my runny buddies and we devoured a lovely buffet one of them made for our 1 year anniversary.
Favorite type chocolate bar? Cadbury caramilf, or nestle ANYTHING!
When was the last time you voted at the polls? last month? or maybe the month before
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? bought some from the menonites just the other day
Have you ever won a trophy? No
Are you a good cook? it's all relative right?
Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yeahhuh!
Ever order an article from an infomercial? Almost!
Sprite or 7-up? I dunnot...sprite I guess
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes!
Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? a crap load of vitamins.
Ever throw up in public? oh god yes. At a party on a kitchen table in grade 10 or 11 it was mortifying.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? hmm not a good day to ask me that.
Do you believe in love at first sight? No...lust yes..love has to grow.
Ever call a 1-900 number? hehehe YES! But I hung up when it was about to cost me. It was hilarious.
Can ex’s be friends? Not for me.
Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my sister.
Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? bald as an eagle
What message is on your answering machine? "I'm sorry we missed your call leave us a message at the beep and we'll call you back."
What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Mary Kathrine Gallagher hands down
What was the name of your first pet? Inky...a little black dog
What is in your purse? Nothing right now, I rarely carry it.
Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Wake up my hubby and make him come to bed...and rub my back
What is one thing you are grateful for today? very berry cheerios