Sunday, August 22, 2004

Why Buy the Cow?

We were at the mall this afternoon (GOD HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHY), sitting in the food court (even WoRSE!) when a girl walked past us.

She was MAYBE 16 yrs old. Maybe. She had a belly shirt on, and low riding pants.
LOW.
I mean LOW LOW.
So low that I could see just the top of the crack of her butt.
So low that in the front, I could just see that maybe she needed a little trim. If you know what I'm saying.

WHO wears that shopping? I mean to the bar, SURE! But the mall? That's just trashy.
(i'm kidding!)
Who lets their 16yr old out of the house with their naughty bits poking out the top!!??

I am SO glad I have two boys!

I shared a momma burger with Noah at lunch. I should apply it directly to my ass. I don't know what I was thinking. I was hungry. A & W was there..damn I wish I was a better bulimic.
(I'M KIDDING!)