Friday, September 17, 2004

Gar!

Blogroll is down.
How dare they?

I dreamed about running lastnight (shocking I know) and in my dream my running friends were leaving without me, I couldn't find any socks..(I am partial to Newbalance and HATE HATE HATE thick socks) so I was running around my house and told them to go with out me, I would catch up (right, like I've EVER caught up to anyone before). Anyway at some point my Mom was yelling at me, that no one would ever want to run with me again if I didn't get my act together and start being on time and organized (wow...even in sleep she can lecture me on that and from 800km away).

So I got it together(not before trying on a fabulous red nike sock. RED! I would love that!) and headed out the door in the opposite direction of my friends, hopeing to run into them or something.
And I got stuck...I couldn't make it up this tiny little hill. Like someone was holding on to the waist band of my pants and I'm running on the spot not going anywhere.
It was so frustrating.

Anyway eventually I woke up and shook if off, well actually I had to pee so I forgot about it by the time I got back into bed.

So..what do you think? Nerves?
Yeah.


I need a drink.


Or two