Friday, September 03, 2004

Now what

So my race is 16 days away. So what do I do now? My parents arrive on Sunday for a 3 day visit so I SHOULD be cleaning. But what I am doing instead? Sitting on my ass (which is becoming increasingly svelte) drinking tea (without the cotton candy) and blogging.

I was grumpy with the hubby this morning, I needed money to pick up my team running shirt (smell that...we're a team now...a racing team...teehee) and some eload and gels. Well you'd think I'd asked him for his last kidney or something. I felt like a 14 yr old asking Daddy for extra allowance money.

This is the one thing I hate about being a stay at home mom. The dynamics around money have changed in our house and it's not a good thing. We're going to have to have a chat about it. Perhaps I need some local part time employment. I'm not sure how that would work with his schedule (or lack there of) and I don't want to have to pay a babysitter, doesn't make sense then. Grrr. Something will have to work out.

Well I should go and watch Finding Nemo with Noah, he seems sleepy and now he's trying to type.
Eek.