Thursday, September 09, 2004

Running

I'm about to go out running. Something I desperately need to do. Something I desperately want to do.
But also something I have NO ENERGY to do.

You see I was up WAY past my bedtime last night. I was IM-ing with a fellow blogger..well no, not a blogger, I believe he prefers diarist. Anyway he's a multi-talented twisted man who likes to grow dirty pirate beards.

Anyway, I am running, but I will be bringing some gummi worms along for the ride. GOD I HAVE NO DESIRE TO RUN...I have no kick.

My race is only 10 days away. This is my self-sabotage thing I think. Start to hate running just in time to NOT meet a goal. And then right after? Totally love running again.

I'm brilliant that way. I have so much time on my hands, I can totally over analyze everything in my life and the lives around me.

I skipped lunch today...probably cause I was bottle fed as a baby.