Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm Sorry. It's still me.

You all are very cool, do you know that? You all miss Pam so much that I believe you may be starting to actually hate me in return! I think if I got kidnapped by aliens for awhile and someone had to blog for me, my readers would be all, "Thank GOD. I've heard enough about Krispy Kreme donuts and Reality TV to last a lifetime!" But not you guys...nope...you all are faithful readers.

How much is she paying you?

I still havent heard from her since the day she told me she was out of internet access. I think she's feeling fine, although it's hard to get a good feel for it since we have to communicate in 100 character or less messages. I have emailed her cell phone again today to see if she's still alive. I'll keep you posted.

Until then? You're stuck with me. But I'm not all bad. I made some yummy chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies today that I'm more than happy to share with you. Would you like some?