Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Fall From Grace

This morning while grocery shopping (teaming with PMS hormones) I ate doughnut. Not just any doughnut. I ate a chocolate topped, whipped cream filled yeast doughnut. And it was almost better than sex.

I counted it from my daily points mind you so it's not like I was really cheating. And then later all I had was a vegetarian hotdog (quite yummy actually) and that was it before weight watchers.

My grand total?
10.4lbs.
WOOHOO! I would've got a ribbon if I stayed for the (Hi! My name is Pam and I'm a fat ass) meeting. I have about 17 lbs left to go. How great is that?

I feel great. I wasn't used to being over weight. It's not something I've had to deal with really before. I always wanted to introduce myself as "Hi, I'm not usually fat". That's sad.

I mean thank god I didn't have 100lbs to lose (keep in mind folks I'm UNDER 5ft tall 100 extra pounds would not be pretty!).


Ok! I'm off to eat something naughty!