Thursday, October 28, 2004

Nothing to Blog

Bah...and such is my life.

Today is our 11th anniversary. Not exactly WEDDING anniversary since there never was a wedding. But more of a moving in together anniversary. When we had been together a couple of years we didn't know what date to consider our anniversary. The first date? The first "sleep over"? We decided on moving in cause that was pretty much the point when we figured out we would be spending a significant amount of our lives together (don't want to say forever cause you NEVER know!)

Anyway 11 years later and he's still a dick!! I'm kidding. 2 kids, a vehicle and house later we are as married as anyone else.

Now I'm feeling a little jipped (is that how you spell it) that we didn't have a wedding (totally my idea to NOT get married) so NO PRESENTS! That sucks.

A couple of years ago I found out that the company I worked for then gave you a week off paid when you got married. So I tried to convince Chris that is was the time for us to get married.

He said NO! He said, "I asked you to marry me 9 years ago (at the time) and you said no, now you want to marry me for a week off?"
"well...yeah" I said.

So once again no wedding.

We've always said the only way we would ever get married is in a cheesy Vegas drive thru wedding. And since I am a closet CSI addict I KNOW the horrors of Vegas and we won't be visiting anytime soon.


hee.